The State Government provides funding for an annual grants program.
Public Library Infrastructure Grants
The Public Library Infrastructure Grants are for projects that will assist NSW councils to improve public library infrastructure, including buildings and information technology systems.
The 2017/18 Public Library Infrastructure Grants are now open.
Applications will close at 5 pm on Friday 10 November 2017.
- Please read the Public Library Infrastructure Grants Guidelines 2017/18 before you begin your application.
- Public Library Infrastructure Grants FAQs
- Contact a State Library Consultant if you have any questions about the guidelines or grants program.
- The online application is available through Smartygrants
- If you need help with using Smartygrants please go to the Help guide for applicants or the Smartygrants frequently asked questions.
The Minister for the Arts Don Harwin announced the 2016/17 Public Library Infrastructure Grants recipients in April 2017.
Previous recipients can be found through the State Library of NSW Annual Reports.
- Acquittal statement (Word 43Kb)
- Performance report (Word 110Kb)
- Statement of income and expenditure (Excel 105Kb)
Library Development Grants archive
Previous Library Development Grants Guidelines are available below for the reference of councils that are yet to acquit funded projects.