Main content area

Forms for public libraries

These forms are for use by New South Wales public libraries.

               Use this form to submit information requests online.

                If you are not a public library staff member, please use the Ask a Librarian request form instead.lic library information request

                      Public library staff can use the travel claim form for attendance at approved professional development activities, for libraries more than 100 kms from the venue.