Due to essential upgrades, access to digital images will be temporarily unavailable between 10.30 am and 12 pm AEDT on Monday, 2 March 2020.
Redfern Legal Centre's Financial Abuse Legal Service provides free, confidential legal information and advice to people across NSW who have money problems due to domestic abuse in an intimate partner relationship.
Issues the service can help with include:
- Owing money that you cannot pay back
- Coercion to sign documents, take out loans or make false declarations
- Identity theft to secure credit
- Joint debts/guarantees
- Credit cards, personal loans and mortgages
- Utility bills, such as electricity, gas, phone and internet
- Insurance claims
- Credit reporting
You can call to make an appointment on 0481 730 344. You can ask for a free telephone interpreter if you need one.
You can also contact the service using their confidential online form. Appointments can be face to face, by telephone or Skype.