Youth Law Australia is a community legal service dedicated to helping children and young people in Australia and their supporters find a legal solution to their problems.
They provide free and confidential legal advice, assistance and referrals to young people and their advocates via their online service.
They also have a series of helpful fact sheets covering:
- Cars and driving
- Courts, police and the law
- At home, parents and family - changing names, divorces, renting, leaving home
- Getting official documents such as passports
- Health, love and sex
- Internet, phones and technology
- Money, tax and welfare
- Public transport
- Teen issues - drinking, smoking, drugs, partying, graffiti, tattoos & piercings
- Violence and harm