The Library is closed onsite, open online. See updates here.
Develop skills of historical inquiry and communication as you research significant individuals such as Caroline Chisholm, Francis Greenway, Quong Tart, Mary Reibey and other significant individuals. Students will use a range of primary and secondary sources, learn how to think critically, and bring the individual's portrait to life!
In this two hour interactive program students will:
- analyse a range of primary and secondary sources,
- develop critical thinking skills,
- describe the significance of particular people in the development of Australia
- communicate their findings as a digital animation.
- HT3-1 describes and explains the significance of people, groups, places and events to the development of Australia
- HT3-2 describes and explains different experiences of people living in Australia over time
- HT3-5 applies a variety of skills of historical inquiry and communication
Before you visit
$230 for groups up to 15 and $355 for groups of 16 - 30 students
Monday - Friday during term time.
Minimum Supervision Ratio
Kindergarten – Year 2 - 1 adult per 5 students
Year 3 – Year 6 - 1 adult per 10 students
Secondary students - 1 adult per 20 students