Resolving a dispute with your energy provider

Do you have a complaint about your electricity, gas or water connection? Are you having problems with your bills? Are you worried about being disconnected?woman looking at credit card with shocked look

The Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) is a free, fair and independent dispute resolution service for all electricity and gas customers in NSW, and some water customers. They consider and investigate complaints from energy and water customers, community workers and advocates, and small businesses. 

You can make a complaint online or call them on 1800 246 545.

Making a complaint EWON factsheets Customer stories 

Find other sources of legal help on our Getting Help page.