The Library is closed onsite, open online. See updates here.
Under public health orders, you must have a COVID-19 Safety Plan for how your library will keep your customers and workers safe.
A COVID-19 Safety Plan is available for libraries. The webpage includes details on what should be included in your plan and a downloadable template for use. You may need to update the plan in the future, as restrictions and advice changes.
Click and collect exemption for libraries
As of 13 September 2021, NSW public libraries are allowed to offer click and collect services. This is provided through an Exemption under Public Health Order (No 2) 2021
NSW Government information:
- the NSW Legislation website has links to the COVID-19 legislation and public health orders
- the COVID-19 information page includes statistics, health information and current restrictions
- the NSW Government COVID Safe Toolkit provides signage, posters and stickers
- NSW Health has signage, posters and other resources in languages other than English about:
- who to call - available in 36 languages
- stopping the spread - available in 20 languages
- hygiene and handwashing
- protection and physical distancing.
Safe Work Australia provides extensive COVID-19 information including information about: